Monday, May 7, 2012

Random Quotes: The Antichrist is Coming!





I thought the Antichrist was Nero?
I thought the Antichrist was Jewish?
I thought the Antichrist was Napoleon?
I thought the Antichrist was Adolf Hitler?
I thought the Antichrist was Joseph Stalin?
I thought the Antichrist was to come out of Soviet Russia?
I thought the Antichrist was Ronald Reagan?
I thought the Antichrist was Saddam Hussein?
I thought the Antichrist was Pope Benedict XVI?
Along with nearly every Pope since the Reformation…
I thought the Antichrist was Barack Obama?
On and on…

People are nuts.  And stupid.

2 comments:

Troythulu said...

So the there's a sooper sekrit plan afoot for the rise of the Antichrist™?

My first question would be "If it's secret, how do you know about it?"

Teh stoopid, oh, it burnz!

Steve said...

Revelation, Troy! It's a revelation from GAWD!