Star Trek The Next Generation:
I don’t know, I don't get it either.
- Dinesh D'Souza & the Apologetic Sleight of Hand
- Questions from an LH Reader
- The Case Against the Resurrection by Bart Ehrman
- The Most Astounding Fact (Animated) by Neil deGrasse Tyson
- VIDEO: “Oliver Sacks on Humans and Myth-making”
- Why Miracles Have Gone Extinct
- Seeing God in the Third Millennium Oliver Sacks again on the neuroscience of religious experience.
- Global Atheist Census Suspended After Online Attack The article is from The Christian Post. Oh, the comments. Here’s a taste: “That's right little atheist sheeple, line up in a straight line and prepare to be counted...”
- Atheists, non-religious targeted for 'blasphemy' on social media And yet that bloviated pile of insect dung, Bill Donohue thinks atheists are the bullies.
- Feminism Disconnected A Response to Ophelia Benson and a Caution on Tribalism in Secularism
- Considering a military career? What every atheist needs to know first.
- Before I Deconverted: I Had a Bout of Right Wing Evangelical End Times Political Paranoia
- Mapping the atheist blogosphere.
Religion: The discrimination and privilege topics are also in the podcast, but I thought some of it belonged in the FLD as well.
- Atheists around world suffer persecution, discrimination: report
- Egyptian Atheist Alber Saber Convicted and Sentenced to Three Years in Prison for Blasphemy
- The God Glut
- How To Talk To Someone About Privilege Who Doesn’t Know What That Is Talking about these kinds of things is never easy. This article is very useful in not only getting someone to talk about privilege they are likely unaware of, but also in helping the other side to check their anger.
- Church pays legal costs of paedophile priests - repeatedly
- Investigation Looks For Muslim Bias In Texas Schools, Finds Christian Bias Instead HA!
- 100,000 Stars A highly recommended web app!
- 'Marine' Fossils May Instead Represent Early Land Dwellers
- Did Scientists Just Find The Gay Gene? Or An LGBT On-Off Switch? Be sure to watch the video on epigenetics within this article.
- 20-Year-Old Report Successfully Predicted Warming: Scientists Imagine that. Science has predictive power. What else does? Nothing.
- Louisville Zoo shaking its fist at God with new saddle-less dinosaur exhibit
- Holy Spock! The Star Trek Medical Tricorder Is Real, And It’s Only $150 I want this and I want it right now.
- What Happens to Plant Growth When You Remove Gravity?
- The price of genetic testing has dropped significantly.
- Ilulissat Glacier Break-Up Caught On Tape In Largest Calving Event Ever Recorded (VIDEO) Apologies for linking to HuffPo.
- Cassini Spots Mini Nile River on Saturn Moon
- Historic cases: Supreme Court to rule on DOMA, Prop 8
- Scalia: Opposing homosexuality like opposing murder This fuck and Clarence Thomas shouldn't even be on the bench.
- Is Conservative Media One Big "Racket"?
- Chris Christie, Jon Stewart Interview: New Jersey Governor & 'Daily Show' Host Spar Over Republican Philosophy (VIDEO)
- The Shitty Parent’s Guide To Children’s Christmas Presents
- The War on Christmas with Betty Bowers
- Paul McCartney To Replace Kurt Cobain In Nirvana Reunion Jack emailed this in and said “... the next time a fundie asks me to 'prove that god doesn't exist' I'm going with this as exhibit A”
- Breaking: A lemur named ‘Keanu’ attacked a mail carrier named ‘Reeves’ Just because...
Superman is the superior savior character. Just saying.
Honestly, I didn't think I would like the new Soundgarden as much as I do.