|Aww. Look at how happy the gays are.|
Gayroller courtesy of The Oatmeal.
Hateful ignorance provided by religion.
- The Left Hemispheres Podcast Ep.12: All Dogs Have Hands
- As always please direct questions, comments, suggestions, or discussion via email at email@example.com. Of course you can also find us on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter @lefthemispheres.
- Breaking news: Richard Dawkins doesn't like religion. Well, he kept that one quiet
- “I’ll Pray For You”—Powerful or Pointless? I appreciate the gesture. Even if it really means: Maybe an endorsement from a virtuous person like myself will change Yahweh's mind about torturing this guy for all eternity in the lake of fire.
- San Diego Billboard Reads: ‘Atheism: A Personal Relationship with Reality’ I like this American Atheist billboard a lot more than the last few.
- Lawrence Krauss: Stop Validating Ignorance "...the notion that the earth is 6,000 years old to be promulgated in schools is like teaching kids that the distance across the United States is 17 feet. That’s how big an error it is."
- Saint Augustine's Blunder
- The Mormon Tabernacle Enquirer: Church Introduces New "Win the Fight" Ring for Teens OK this is a poe article but its really funny.
- Deconstructing the evidence-based discourse in health sciences: truth, power and fascism Steve says “Now this is special. Post-modernist thought at its finest.”
- New Animated Series Teaches Evolution to Small Children - Just in Time for Darwin Day Share it with your kids!
- Gabby Giffords Speaks on Gun Control: 'The Time Is Now'
- Tony Perkins Links Military Suicide Rate to the Repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell. This is truly a disturbing claim. Good thing there is not a shred of evidence to support it.
- REPORT: Prominent Conservative Leader Once Ran White Supremacist Group Is this really news? How about “Prominent Conservative Leader found cheering for the villain at the Django Unchained screening.”
- Poll shows a double standard on religious liberty
- The Next Seven States To Legalize Pot You know that if marijuana becomes legal, it becomes much more difficult for children to get. Last time I checked, drug dealers didn’t ask for ID.
- 'Andy Griffith' actor Jim Nabors, who played Gomer Pyle, marries his partner
- Ayn Rand Dating How do I feel about this? *shrugs*
- Catholic League's Bill Donohue says story on abandoned "gay dog" proves homosexuality is a "bonus"
- Boy Scouts close to ending ban on gay members, leaders I don’t know. I don’t think it “counts” if you allow gay members and leaders in response to prolonged intense media scrutiny and public pressure. You still can’t join if you’re an atheist.
- Mesmerizing Videos of Northern and Southern Lights Seen From Space
- More Evidence That Mars Once Had Flowing Water Curiosity found the remains of a lemonade stand! I knew it.
- Brain Pacemakers Used To Treat Alzheimer’s Disease
- Faecal transplants succeed in clinical trial : Nature News & Comment Holy SHIT!!
- Controlled Evolution In A Test Tube Produces Artificial Enzymes
- Autonomous Healthcare Robot, RP-Vita, Gains FDA Approval I’m certain that this robot is much more personable than the lady behind the desk at my doctor’s office.
- Coffee Boosts Recognition of Positive Words As far as I am concerned, coffee is the best argument that theists have for a benevolent Personal God.
OK So I usually would not even consider this premise but Morgan Freeman is hosting so there must be some credibility here...