- Djesus Unchained
- LH podcast Ep.14 on Monday!
Religion and Non
- The Disastrous Influence Of Pope Benedict XVI On a personal level, I hope he gets the same farewell given to the Skeksis Chamberlain in The Dark Crystal
- Buster Wilson Claims Obama Wants to Declare Christians to be Mentally Ill and Lock Them Up He doesn't. Did I really need to say that?
- How Many Fallacies Does It Take to Make A Muslim? A nice, simple take-down.
- 104. MALALA YOUSAFZAI: I have the right Zen Pencils covers another champion.
- Krishna, the Kryptonian
- Russian Cleric Calls Meteor "Message From God" Yes, I just linked to Alex Jones. It's wacky.
- The Mexican Super Priest But who does he have on his Underoos?
- The Huffington Post, Atheism, and Quentin Tarantino
- Rick Warren Goes Nuts On Twitter, Attacks ‘Liberal Theology’ Out Of The Blue
- Teacher who said gays have ‘no purpose in life’ placed on administrative leave
Society and Culture, the In-Between
- Israeli soldier posts Instagram image of Palestinian child in crosshairs of rifle Not that the Palestinians are innocents, but children, all children, are.
- MTV: Still Lame As Hell
- Senate Minority Leader Fooled by Report in Military Version of The Onion Idiot. Idiotidiotidiot.
- What's It Like to Wake Up From a Tea Party Binge? Just Ask Florida! Oh Florida, you're like Ohio, but sticky.
- I'm Not Your Enemy: An Open Letter To My Feminist Critics
- Police: Richland man says 'archangel' told him to stab grandmother to death This guy is obviously disturbed, this is really about our poor mental health system, and religion can't really be blamed....however, no one ever says, "Carl Sagan told me to kill the astrologer." The delusional gravitate to the delusions.
- The Civil War in a Larger International Context: Darwinian Edition
- Psychic center robbed You'd think they would have seen this coming.
- Why Was Jose Canseco Fighting With Bill Nye The Science Guy Over Gravity?
- The 5 Most Frequently Misused Proverbs No, not those Proverbs. Those Proverbs are stupid.
- Pirate Bay calls cops on Finnish copyright enforcement thugs that ripped off its website
- This Week on Science Friday Listen to it all, you've got time. Also, I'm going to wait right here till you do. There will be a test.
- Through the Wormhole: Did We Invent God? Does a priest sin in the Rectory?
- See The Scientific Accident That May Change The World (Or At Least Your Battery Life)
- The Weird Youth of the Animal Kingdom The kids have all gone wild!
- Third Molars Illustrate Differential Reproduction
- Scientists Debunk the IQ Myth: Notion of Measuring One's Intelligence Quotient by Singular, Standardized Test Is Highly Misleading
- Mosh pit madness ... it's a gas A punk pit behaves more like sodium submerged in water. Add a dash of Francium to taste.
- How Vaccines Have Changed Our World In One Graphic One of my favorite topics. Didn't know that? Well, apparently someone hasn't been listening to the podcast!
- 7 Reasons Coffee Is Good For You Coffee makes science happen. It's a fact.
- Bigfoot genome paper “conclusively proves” that Sasquatch is real ...Psyche!