Religion and Non
- The Taliban Just Got Owned By A 15-Year-Old Girl She's amazing. Courageous. I just don't have the words to convey my admiration for her.
- Obama laments divisiveness in Washington at National Prayer Breakfast "'This morning I want to summon the resolve that comes from our common faith,' Obama said, speaking of the country at large." Fuck you, Mr. President. Fuck you right in the ear.
- Head Full of Doubt / Road Full of Promise by Megan Phelps-Roper. Yes, that Megan Phelps-Roper. I hope she and her sister can meet up with others who've left WBC, and do some good.
- What Would You Put in the Bible?
- 666 on tax form causes Christian worker to quit his job I'll take his "tainted" refund if he doesn't want it.
- Chris Stedman Asks For Civility in Theist-Atheist Debate wank wank wank
- Catholic Church must stop dehumanizing atheists by saying we are not fully human Yeah, fuckers.
- Gay Father Paul Rusconi Falsely Accused Of Raping Twin Daughters So much for religious morals.
- Power of prayer flunks an unusual test Typical religious pandering by the media to mitigate backlash, while increasing readership with a controversial article.
- Should Atheism and Libertarianism Go Hand-in-Hand? Part 1 My answer is no, but not because I'm not a "Libertarian".
- Catholic laundries enslaved women and girls in Ireland as recently as 1996 No! Not that paragon of virtue the Catholic Church!
- Duff Goldman, 'Ace Of Cakes' Chef, Offers To Bake Rejected Lesbian Couple's Wedding Cake For Free Cake and human rights, a delicious combination.
- WTF, Evolution? “Okay. Okay, yeah. You’re right, evolution, I’m sorry. Should I feed it, maybe? What does it eat?” “Baby crocodiles.” “Oh Jesus Christ.”
- NASA Probe Snaps Photos of Potential 'Comet of the Century' Ooo, shiny!
- Researchers Point to the Demise of the Dinosaurs
- Stars On the Brink of Death and Precipice of Life
- Why quantum mechanics is the biggest embarrassment in all of modern physics
- A Rumor, This Is: Disney’s first ‘Star Wars’ spin-off film will center on Yoda
- Vinyl Vault lights fuse on copyright time bomb—but is it armed? When I lived in California, I would spend hours in this place.