Religion and Non
- Bangladesh arrests three atheist bloggers
- Roast Belief: The Roast of Jesus Christ Too. Damn. Funny. Especially if you're a thirtysomething punk from south central Pennsylvania.
- Counter-Apologetics Flashcards
- National Atheist Groups Respond to Growing Incivility in Online Communities
- Pope's foot-wash a final straw for traditionalists At least he's touching the kids appropriately. Unless he's a foot fetishist, of course.
- Iconic religious images affect the attitudes of Protestants, but not Catholics
- Judge Says World Trade Center Cross Is Secular – Tosses Atheist Lawsuit
- Religious Trauma Syndrome: How Some Organized Religion Leads to Mental Health Problems
- Shroud Of Turin Real? New Research Dates Relic To 1st Century, Time Of Jesus Christ 300BCE-400CE, huh? A lot of people died in that 700 year period. Anybody wanna buy a piece of the true cross?
- North Carolina May Declare Official State Religion Under New Bill What the fuck?!
- North Carolina kills bill to establish a state religion That was quick. Nevermind.
There have been several attacks against "new atheists" lately. They're all pap. Here are a few articles to bring you up to speed.
- The God Argument: the Case Against Religion and For Humanism by AC Grayling – review
- DEAR FELLOW LIBERAL: An Exchange with Glenn Greenwald Sam Harris' response
- Sam Harris, the New Atheists, and anti-Muslim animus Glenn Greenwald's response
- Aggressive secularisation: the new tyranny Lord Carey is a raving loon. A nutter, as they'd say in his country.
Society and Culture
- How Far Is It To Mars? These are always neat.
- 2013 Isaac Asimov Memorial Debate: The Existence of Nothing
- Pluto's Gate Discovered: The Plutonium 'Gate To Hell' Found In Ancient City Of Hierapolis Breathe deep, and partake of the holy spirit.
- New Exremophile Breathes Rocket Fuel Gib mir Benzin!
- Scientists Figure Out What You See While You're Dreaming This could be bad.
- NASA Researchers: Nuclear power will kill fewer people than narural gas Clean, safe, efficient.
- First Migration from Africa Less Than 95,000 Years Ago: Ancient Hunter-Gatherer DNA Challenges Theory of Early Out-Of-Africa Migrations