Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Link Dump - 10/8/10

The Tree of Life Diagram

Fear and Favor: "...Fox News seems to have decided that it no longer needs to maintain even the pretense of being nonpartisan."

Donald Duck Discovers Glenn BeckStopBeck is doing a great job.  Check out the site sometime.

Something to hand out to Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons (link and joke provided by Nick

The Neurobiology of Evil

Fox News: Did the Bible Predict the Global Economic Meltdown? Is this a joke?  Really?  I refuse to believe this was on a major news network.  What’s that?  It was on Fox?  Oh. 

Newly Declassified Documents Show Bush Administration Looked For Excuse To Start War In Iraq In Nov. 2001 – I am surprised they didn’t list “to stop Gog and Magog” on there. 

Communion?  No thank you

Anthropologists adopt a more favorable view of Neanderthals - This is the work of the insidous Neaderthal lobbyists who control EVERYTHING!

Yeah! That’s right! You tell that Tea Party what’s what!

Do Not Pity the Democrats - I really do not know what to think about this.  Do I agree with it? For the most part - yes, but it scares the shit out of me. 

Fact Checking the Republicans “Pledge to America – This does not surprise me in the least, but that “Do Not Pity the Democrats” article really ruined my morning.


0 comments: