Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Morning Stupid Quotes - Sarah Palin, Part II

“I’m like, OK, God, if there is an open door for me somewhere, this is what I always pray, I’m like, don’t let me miss the open door. Show me where the open door is.”

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

"I want to help clean up the state that is so sorry today of journalism. And I have a communications degree. " Fox News interview with Sean Hannity, Nov. 22, 2010

"As we work and sightsee on America's largest island, we'll get to view more majestic bears, so now is a good time to draw attention to the political equivalent of the species."  referring to Kodiak Island in Alaska, even though Hawaii is America's biggest island, July 19, 2010


“Inexplicable: I recently won in court to stop my book ‘America by Heart’ from being leaked, but US Govt can't stop Wikileaks' treasonous act?”  via Twitter

Actually, Sarah, it is somewhat easy to explain.  The site is hosted in Sweden.  In case you are unaware, Sweden is not a part of the United States.  It is a sovereign nation.  The President of the US and American law enforcement have no authority there. 

Your book is copyrighted.  The cables are not.  Hence, the reason Gawker had to remove the excerpts from your book. 

Additionally, Julian Assange is not a U.S. Citizen.  It is not treason if you are not a U.S. Citizen.   

0 comments: