Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Morning Hate ~ Wiley Drake



"I am glad George Tiller is dead. [Tiller was] "a brutal, murdering monster..." There may be a lot who would say, 'Oh that is mean. You shouldn't be that way,'" Drake said. "Well, no, it's an answer to prayer."

"I said to the Lord, 'Lord I pray back to you the Psalms, where it says that they are to become widowers and their children are to become orphans and so forth.' And we began calling for those imprecatory prayers, because he had obviously turned his back on God again and again and again,"-June 1st, 2009

When asked by interviewer Alan Colmes if there was anyone else who's death he prayed for, Drake replied, "The usurper that is in the White House is one, B. Hussein Obama. If he does not turn to God and does not turn his life around, I am asking God to enforce imprecatory prayers that are throughout the Scripture that would cause him death..."

"Imprecatory prayer is agreeing with God, and if people don't like that, they need to talk to God. God said it, I didn't. I was just agreeing with God."-June 3rd 2009

0 comments: