Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Link Dump - 10/22/10

Relax people, The Singularity (like The Rapture) isn't actually going to happen.

We should be suspicious of this particular moon of Saturn though.

If you're going to read the Bible, why not this version?

Christopher Hitchens: Tumortown 

Recently Discovered Habitable World May Not Exist - NOOOOOOOOOOO! /unpacks

Let's Build an Interplanetary Space Station - Fine, but its not Gliese 581g. /pouts
Contradictions in the Bible - well, this is a useful and good idea. 

Human Ancestors Hunted by Prehistoric Beasts - Like this!

Let’s give the Christians what they want: let’s make America a Christian nation! - Oh, I cannot WAIT for someone to tell me this should be a Christian nation. The comment pointing out Obama would be the Head of the State Church will make their heads explode.

5 Things You Won't Believe Aren't In the Bible - 1) historical accuracy, 2) scientific accuracy, 3) acceptance of others, 4) truth, 5) decency. Oh wait, they were going somewhere else with that.

The Christian Side-Hug: “Front Hugs Be Too Sinful” - I wish I could be more artful in my words, but all I can come up with is: Fuck, this is stupid.

A Field Guide to Atheist Parasites - You had me for minute there...

0 comments: