Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Morning Hate - David Barton

Hateful Rhetoric from Religious Leaders

Evengelical Conservative, Glen Beck contributer, dilluted bigot:

"So if I got to the Centers for Disease Control and I'm concerned about health, I find some interesting stats there and this should tell me something about health. Homosexual/bi-sexual individuals are seven times more likely to contemplate or commit suicide. Oooh, that doesn't sound very healthy. Homosexuals die decades earlier than heterosexuals. That doesn't sound healthy. Nearly one-half of practicing homosexuals admit to 500 or more sex partners and nearly one-third admit to a thousand or more sex partners in a lifetime".


"I mean, you go through all this stuff, sounds to me like that's not very healthy. Why don't we regulate homosexuality?"


Thanks, TPM

0 comments: