Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Link Dump 12/2/11

The Myth of the Homosexual Predator

We get hatemail too:

Get the fuck out of the country you filthy Godless bastards. Think you are enlightened? You are fools. Haul your filthy ass down the road before we put a boot in your whiny ass.” shukov

I’m pretty sure this one was because we think gays aren’t bad. After Adam posted his “Predator” post, the anti-gay tweets also ratcheted up a few notches.

So for you all you bigots out there. We got one question for you:





A Brief Comparison of Christian Reconstructionism & the New Apostolic Reformation  Part 4 in the Dominionism series.

I was going to write a post for the Dominionism series called “Denying Dominionism”, but in my research I found this article. This is basically what I was going to write. Ralph Reed Claims Dominionism is a Conspiracy Theory

Why You Should Come Out of the Closet

Cambridge University to Offer Degree in Creation Science

I hope you realized that the last link was satire.

Why The Roots Were Right The one where I outline that Michele Bachmann is, in fact, a lyin’ ass bitch “lady bastard” and that The Roots are the greatest hip-hop band that ever strode the Earth.

Fox News’ Megyn Kelly Is A Pretty Little Hate Meme, Essentially I love you, Internet.

Still searching for God? You won’t find him in here.

Ugly Renaissance Babies The tweet that I saw this on proposed a new Internet rule. If it exists, there is a Tumblr for it. Quite true.

The 'War on Xmas' 2011 is a go!

If your doing any shopping for some random reason during the next month be sure to log into Amazon via this portal. Foundation Beyond Belief will get a commission. It doesn’t cost you anything.

Greta Christina: Why Are You Atheists So Angry? Not that the whole thing isn’t great, but it really picks up after about 13:00.


Bills Republicans Have Blocked This is in no way an endorsement of the Democrats. They are pretty fraking inept and just about as corrupt. However, the blatant hypocrisy in which the Republicans operate never fails to amaze me. How does a Republican voter look at this list not want to grind their teeth?

Oh I know! Double think!

Neil deGrasse Tyson on the NASA Budget

Stephen Colbert interviews Neil deGrasse Tyson


"Vampire Star" --Is It Poised to Erupt into One of the Most Violent Events in the Universe? Team Supernova? I’ll show myself out.




Mastodon- Deathbound



0 comments: