This week we discuss the Islamic riots, coming out as an atheist, killing the Buddha, and water-ballons. Also, if you'd like to be more involved in the podcast you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, find us on facebook, Google+, or twitter (@lefthemispheres). Of course you can always comment here with any questions, comments, topic ideas, submissions for the Poe/Troll of the week segment we're hoping to start up, or just to say hi.
- Intro -
- Tuesday September 18th, 2012
- ‘The Innocence of Muslims” Controversy
- Blame the Killers—Not a YouTube Movie
- Muslim Rage & The Last Gasp of Islamic Hate - by Ayaan Hirsi Ali
- Newsweek Publishes Islamophobic ‘Muslim Rage’ Cover In Response To Embassy Attacks
- These imbecilic riots must serve to reinforce our commitment to freedom
- 'This Does Not Represent Us': Moving Photos of Pro-American Rallies in Libya
- 'Muslim Rage' Explodes On Twitter, But In A Funny Way (Yes, Really)
- No One Murdered Because Of This Image
- The Absurd Logic of Apologizing for Islam
- Guest Post: Islamophobia vs. Racism
- Muslim hypocrisy
- Guide to Deconversion (Part 1): How to Come Out (and Why!)
- Killing the Buddha
- Penn State Group to "Stone an Atheist"
Check out this episode!